Once Upon a Time
Villa di Piazzano, Cortona on the Tuscany Umbria Border
Once here, you may never wish to leave
Simply, An Exceptional Place to Stay
People Make the Place.
Well, this place is just superb; the setting, the history, food. But it is the people of Villa di Piazzano who top off this wonderful, indulgent offering.
Prices from $1,187 per person – View Prices
- 4 Night Short-Break [3 & 5 night options]
- Swimming Pool - Gardens - Peace - Quiet - Very Attentive Staff
- 3 x eBike Itineraries ...
- ... 🍇 🍷 The Wine Road: A visit to Avignonesi winery
- ... 🐟 Lake Trasimeno & Hannibal ⚔️
- ... 🏰 The Niccone Valley: Four Castles & a Border
- The Niccone Valley ... MILES: 36/58Km | SADDLE TIME: 3hrs 23min | MODERATE
- The Wine Road to Avignonese ... MILES: 24/38Km | SADDLE TIME: 1hrs 59min | EASY
- Trasimeno & Hannibal ... MILES: 28/45Km | SADDLE TIME: 2hrs 22min | EASY
- Other Rides: Cortona | Valdichiana
Once Upon a Time | GPS Self Guided Short Stay Tuscany eBike Adventure
“The service is top notch, and the 500 year old building is straight out of a fairy tale ... surrounded by stunning scenery and flowers growing everywhere”
Read more about Villa di Piazzano ...
● FORBES 'Why You Should Consider A Vacation In This Idyllic Italian Countryside Haven'
Catherine Sabino, Travel. READ MORE...
● Telegraph TRAVEL 'Villa di Piazzano, Umbria, Italy'
Review by Hannah Frances, travel writer. READ MORE...
● New York Times 'A Honeymoon Through Italy'
By Porter Fox. READ MORE...
● Travellers Tales 'Villa di Piazzano' READ MORE...
Discover the 'Once Upon a Time' itineraries on Google Maps ...
- The Wine Road to Avignonese ... CLICK HERE
- Trasimeno & Hannibal ... CLICK HERE
- The Niccone Valley ... CLICK HERE
“Ian and I loved your guided e bike holiday around Tuscany. It was beautifully organised with every little detail thought of, including the most perfect lunch stops and, of course amazing hotels!”Sir Ian & Lady Collett
“Writing [the Google review] pulled on my heartstrings and made me want to do it all over again.”Marion Clare Williams, USA on a Guided Umbria Electric Bike Safari
- Regional Wines - Vineyard Visits, Wine & Olive Oil Tastings
- Top Quality eBikes with BOSCH Pedal-Assist power
- Outstanding Accommodation
- Visit Cortona
- Peace & Quiet
$1,187 per person
Your adventure includes:
Your adventure includes:
- 3, 4 or 5 Nights with 3 cycle itineraries
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation - BOSCH GPS
- 3 Pre-Programmed Itineraries from Very Easy to Moderate
- Pace Notes, Map & Historical Information
- Welcome Drinks, Briefing, Bike Set-Up
- 24/7 WhatsApp Guide & Support
- Raleigh Motus Grand Tour Low Step Electric Bike with Bosch Active Line Plus & Battery Range 135 miles
More eBike Soft Adventures from Inspired ITALY
“This place is amazing. The service is top notch, and the 500 year old building is straight out of a fairy tale.”